Friday, January 1, 2010

Badael-Alternatives

I got busy last week with the Tales of the Badia book and did not link to Badael

Here's the link for the issue of December 25


where I talk about Lebanon's effort to celebrate food heritage by becoming the international hummus capital of the world. Mohammad Muhsin talks about Ashoura food in Lebanon and about a special Ashoura dish cooked in Lebanon by Iraqis.

And here's the link for today's page

http://www.al-akhbar.com/ar/taxonomy/term/16832,18362 wrongly linked under turath wa athar (!)

In my editorial, I talk about our resolutions for the beginning of the second year after Gaza. I will translate later. Rima Habib wrote a very important article about the health status of Syrian farmworkers in Lebanon, and Maya Yaghi wrote about over-eating during the festive season.

No comments: