Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogging from Gaza

"Day 13 of Israeli War On Gaza
Death toll 770, injured 3200 and most of them Civilians

By: Sameh A. Habeeb

Dear Editors, Journalists and Friends,
I have got three calls from anonymous persons stop blogging or I would be killed. Yet, I would keep on this track. Some of you do wonder how I send news in such conditions. I really suffer a lot to send you this update due to lack of power. I go around 4 kilo meters a day in this cruel war where I charge my laptop battery to be able to send this work! This is very risky since shells rain down and drones hover over me! I will keep this up."

Blogging from Gaza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I follow several blogs by Gazan's under similar siege conditions.
I and several friends forward these posts to our circle of friends, some of whom have blogs, websites and newspapers.

While it appears to me that the IDF is acclerating their plan to isolate, cutoff and starve the population into submission, I also know the world pressure is increasing.

I have no advice, but please know that your courage is not wasted.

-BlueEyes-