Sunday, January 11, 2009

Garage Sale


Garage Sales For Gaza said...

Thanks for posting the link to my blog, unfortunately, the link doesn't appear to work for me.

Perhaps I did something wrong in sending you the information.
The address is:

Rami Zurayk said...

check now

Garage Sales For Gaza said...

Just refreshed, etc. No luck.
Then I opened a new page and typed www.garagesalesforgaza.blogspot.cominto the address bar and it came right up.

Not sure where the problem might be. A couple other friends who have blogs were able to access it and posted it on their blogs.

Anonymous said...

The link is going to

instead of the actual address. blogspot probably has an option for making it a relative url? [or try adding in the http:// bit...]

A Khudori Soleh said...

salam from khudori

Garage Sales For Gaza said...

Thanks, Khudori,
I have just posted "details" on how to have a "successful" Garage Sale For Gaza.